The CICT Elevated Work Platform course is accredited to CSA standards.
COURSE OBJECTIVES On completion of this course you will know:
- Legislation and Standards Relating to Elevated Work Platforms
- Employer and Employee responsibilities
- Elevated Work Platform Statistics
- Planning required to use an Elevated Work Platform
- Load limitations and calculations
- Machine specific features
- Personal Protective Equipment required when using an Elevated Work Platform
- Elevated Work Platform Stability
- What to expect when working at heights
- Elevated Work Platforms Types
- Elevated Work Platform system components
This is a full day course which starts at 8:00 am.
Personal Protective Equipment is required. (Hard Hat, Boots, Gloves and dress for the weather). Prerequisite: You must provide a valid fall protection certificate.
*CICT course delivered by ASTEC Safety Inc. issuing student certification valid for three years.